All

A reminder Call for Agenda Items for the IETF 120 in Vancouver, Canada.
Draft Submission Deadline is Monday 8 July 2024.

Please email the chairs <dnsop-cha...@ietf.org> with your requests.
*Or* drop us a pull request
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/wg-materials/tree/main/dnsop-ietf120
look for dnsop-ietf120-agenda-requests.md.

The chairs will be having a short meeting next week to put together a draft
agenda.

thanks
tim