>the changes from draft-ietf-dnsop-zoneversion-09 to -10 address or
>incorporate the following points recently raised:

Sorry for the late response. I didn't pay much attention to the actual
wording of the draft while it was informational.

I think it would be good to add two sentences to the introduction. The first
is the following:

If a DNS zone has no meaningful SOA Serial number then the
SOA-SERIAL ZONEVERSION option SHOULD NOT be returned in a reply.

This can be inserted right before 'To accommodate these use cases, new
ZONEVERSION types could be defined in future specifications.'

The second addition:

The ZONEVERSION option as defined in this draft SHOULD NOT be used by
recursive resolvers, client-side forwarders, etc. to decide when to flush
a cache or otherwise how long to cache data.

This can be added after 'The ZONEVERSION option both simplifies and improves
the DNS monitoring and debugging by directly associating the data and the
version together in a single response.'