*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***
*** New!  Discuss Posts - http://e-democracy.org/do/discuss.html ***

People often ask me how I support DO-WIRE.  My business model is to give
everything away for free, but charge those who want to know what is most
important.

Public speaking around the world is how I support my work.  I have
transitioned to making public speaking my main business over the last five
months. So the more profile speaking events, the more I can justify
providing DO-WIRE as a free "one-size-fits-all."  So far so good - thanks
to major speaking events in Canada, Finland, Seattle, and Japan (I am
prospecting additional speaking opportunities in Hong Kong or South Korea
Monday, May 27 - Thursday, May 30.  Please send me any leads ASAP.)

Next Fall

I am now working up plans for my next multi-stop trip to Europe in the
second-half of September and my speaking schedule through the rest of the
year. If you are interested in hosting a profile speech, workshop, or
other meetings anywhere in the world, now is the time to get in your
request or indicate an interest.

E-mail me at:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your continued interest in DO-WIRE.

Sincerely,
Steven Clift
http://www.publicus.net
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***