Hello OpenOffice.org Documentation Team,

My name is Amy Mason and I am currently studying English Language and
Literature at the University of Sunderland.

I am sending this email as I would love to write for OpenOffice.org's
documentation team. As a current English student, I am constantly using
OpenOffice to write, edit and proofread assignments and reports. I would love
to use these skills by working with the OpenOffice documentation team to create
user guides and manuals. I also want to immerse myself in technical writing and
I would appreciate any opportunity at OpenOffice to practice this.

If you need my CV or any other information, I am more than happy to provide it.
You can contact me at this email, mason...@icloud.com.

Kind regards,

Amy Mason