Amy Mason wrote:
> Hello OpenOffice.org Documentation Team,
>
> My name is Amy Mason and I am currently studying English Language and
> Literature at the University of Sunderland.
>
> I am sending this email as I would love to write for OpenOffice.org's
> documentation team. As a current English student, I am constantly
> using OpenOffice to write, edit and proofread assignments and
> reports. I would love to use these skills by working with the
> OpenOffice documentation team to create user guides and manuals. I
> also want to immerse myself in technical writing and I would
> appreciate any opportunity at OpenOffice to practice this.
>
> If you need my CV or any other information, I am more than happy to
> provide it. You can contact me at this email, mason...@icloud.com.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Amy Mason

Greetings Again Amy;

The documentation effort has been stalled for a while now or a myriad of
reasons. I intend to try and restart the effort with a message to the
list in the next few days.

The major project is to finish the User Guide that is currently on the
MWiki at https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide.

I look forward to working with you on this important piece of Apache
Open Office.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna