Jean Weber wrote:
Keith.

The account owner could be an individual or a separate organisation.
The OOo books, for example, were done through an account owned by an
Australian not-for-profit organisation (which no longer exists). The
LO books are currently being done through an account that I own.

As Dennis notes, anyone can publish these books. The CC license on the
books allows it. If I wanted to, I could set up another account in my
own name for AOO books.

Jean

Jean;

I would need to run that by the rest of the PMC and if they agree, then through legal@ and trademarks@ as both Apache and OpenOffice are registered trademarks of the ASF.

I will let you know how it all works out.

Regards
Keith