I have implemented Czeslaw's edits as far as chapter 8. I should get
through all of them early next week. I will then push the revised versions
to the Review folder. The edits on chapter 7 were excellent. I had largely
rewritten that chapter and it certainly benefited from the revisions.

Regards,
Francis