On Thu, May 4, 2023 at 8:40 AM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> F Campos Costero wrote:
> > On the Calc Guide, I will first accept or reject all of the changes
> > currently shown and push those versions back to the repository. Judging
> > from the first chapter, all of my and Dick's changes have not yet been
> > accepted. I hope I will have time after that to do a full review of each
> > document. Let me know if that plan isn't good.
> > Regards,
> > Francis
> >
> That sounds good Francis. Thanks for moving this along.
>
> Keith
>
> > On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 9:08 AM Keith N. McKenna <
> keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
> > wrote:

> >> Thanks Francis. I will finish with the Getting started changes from
> >> Czeslaw morning, and will get back to the Writer Guide this afternoon.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Keith

> >> keith.mcke...@comcast.net>

> start

> from

> out
> of

> I just pushed new versions of all the Calc Guide chapters. I limited my
changes to formatting and fixing typos. Some sections would benefit from
broader revisions but I did not start that. Michele's input on that would
be very valuable.
I did not modify the front matter of any of the chapters and that will have
to be updated. I assume Keith has text that can be used for that with
minimal revisions.

Regards,
Francis