   From:    Dishaa
   To: Bob Stayton ; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
   Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 7:45    AM
   Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Table not    breaking across page

Bob,

You are absolutely right! This was what was    happening. I went to my fo file
and changed it to auto. It works. Thank you    Bob...once again!

But this sure is a pesky workaround, esp since the fo    file is big and its
rather slow in scrolling. But what a small matter compared    to the universe!
I'll survive!

Regards,
Dishaa

Bob    Stayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                   It sounds like
there is still a      keep-together.within-column="always" property on the
table or a block      containing the table, and FOP 0.93 doesn't always handle
those      properly.  You might take a peek inside your fo file to see if such
a      property is there.  Its position might give you a clue as to where it
  is being added.

     Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting