Hello Peter,

It's not actually a customization for HTML specifically. Maybe I need to
reread the docs?

When I include the Google Analytics script in the document with XInclude,
the resulting content is in the source. Then the docbkx-tools Maven plugin
runs HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, and man page generation on the source.

Regards,
Mark

--
*Mark Craig*