Hi,

I'm running Ant inside Eclipse and don't get the validation error.
Maybe the cause for the issue is the filesystem used to create the
zip-file, because filesystems other than EFS add the additional metadata,
which raises the validation error "Extra field length for first filename
must be 0, but was 20".

Nils