Hi Marc, *,

i did a quick setup of a Plone4 instance at a server of our German association,
so
that we compare this CMS (with which many editors / reviewers of documentation
are
familar) with Drupal.

Am Montag, 1. November 2010, 07:48:05 schrieb Marc Paré:
(...)

> Some of the Drupal Website team members will be taking a closer look
> into the IA and hopefully we will have a site for  you to test try and
> give comments on what features that you would like to add.
>
> IMHO, it would be great if a documentation member were to join the
> Drupal team for direct input. We are just at the very start stages of
> organising and will have some ideas coming through soon.
>
> BTW ... Michael Wheatland has just left a note on the website mailist
> re: and IA outline that had been proposed by Benjamin Horst a while ago.
> You could also comment on this as well.

You can find the new Plone4.0.1-Instance here:
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:9080/LOTest/

I created a first user:
LOTest1
with the user as pswd.

If there is a need for another user, please give me a ping.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice