Le 2010-11-01 11:18, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi Marc, *,

Am Montag, 1. November 2010, 16:03:31 schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2010-11-01 10:45, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi,

Am Montag, 1. November 2010, 15:39:11 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
(...)

You can find the new Plone4.0.1-Instance here:
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:9080/LOTest/

I created a first user:
LOTest1
with the user as pswd.

If there is a need for another user, please give me a ping.

I opened up a selfregistration on the site.

Regards,
Andreas

Thanks Andreas

It will be nice to compare both. The Drupal team is just now organising.
This has given it a little push to get organised and we should be able
to get more concrete demos soon. Let us know if there are some
functionalities that you would like to see on the Drupal site and then
we can compare them to each other. The idea is to reach a consensus as
to which CMS will do the best job as well as Website dev member support.

i hope, we can get more of the members on this list, that are writing and
editing
documentation, involved in this evaluation. We need more input about things,
they
have been used to, and things, they like to see in their future documentation
framework. Maybe the answer is not valid for the documentation team and for the
needs
of the "rest" documentationfoundation-members. Then we had to decide, if we
should
propose the use of two CMS. It should be no issue to set a routing from
libreoffice.org to the documentation site, if we need that.

I hope, we get enough input to think about the best way.

Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas thanks for the note.

Yes, the communication to the website developers by the documentation members should be very open and frank. I think the people who are going to put up the Drupal site are very willing to cooperate and to build pretty well whatever you wish, if the capability is there.

I think it is too early to propose two cms's but we should take a look and be critical or each Plone and Drupal and see if both can match what they do and after this see if there is support offered by either one of the CMS's to tweak more for what is best to make your jobs easier. Let's take a look at both so that the best option/decision be made.

I'll encourage the Drupal developers to join the document mailist to make things easier.

BTW ... we are getting more offers for Drupal development help so the help will be there. We have a lot of Drupal development people who are eager to get to work on the Drupal site.

Would you know if there is a lot of Plone developer help? We should also keep this in mind too.

Marc

--
E-mail to documentation+h...@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to