Le 2010-11-06 12:44, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I'll add that using the OOoAuthors website to produce LibO docs does NOT
mean that the LibO docs team is required to follow the procedures we use
for producing OOo docs. Indeed, I think some of the native-language
groups using the website follow slightly different processes from those
used by the English-docs team.

Well, the Italian team for instance only translates the published
English chapters, so it's expected that their processes are different.
In our case, the volunteers' choice was to base on the English ODT
version.

We thus have:
- English ODT ->  English Wiki (through the "Wiki Publisher" extension)
- English ODT ->  Italian ODT  (through OmegaT and translation memory)
- Italian ODT ->  Italian Wiki (through the "Wiki Publisher" extension)
- English Wiki ->  Italian Wiki is forbidden

This, thanks to translation memories, proved to be the best workflow
when updates are concerned; and, if someone is going to adapt the
OpenOffice.org documentation to LibreOffice, this might be a good
approach to minimize the volunteers' efforts.

Regards,
   Andrea Pescetti.

Thanks Andrea, we will make a note of it for the Drupal setup.

Marc

--
E-mail to documentation+h...@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to