Hi Rogerio, :-)

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 09:37, Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.roge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I could be so bold in suggesting something of a easier task, seems the
> INSTALLATION GUIDE PAGE of LibreOffice is very complex and something
> out-of-date, as I spoke to you on another thread, we could use this as a
> pilot for Afresco ... how about it?

You mean the Linux installation guide? Well, we *could* do - it's a
"small" task, and that makes it a good choice in a way. But it's also
going to end up as libreoffice.org content (HTML), and I would need it
quickly for publication on the site. So that means I would have to
dilute my focus on the site for enough time to get my head into the
Alfresco collaborative process, so that we can work on it together.

I will look at your instructions on the wiki later, and compare it
with the ones on the libreoffice.org site, and then post back on the
other thread. ;-)

David Nelson