On Wed, 2010-12-29, David Nelson wrote:
> Jean has said she is taken up with administering her Plone-based web.

What takes up most of my available time is updating OOo documentation...
to the point where I don't have time to write more to fill in gaps and
expand the range of user docs available. And certainly no time to learn
about new systems like Alfresco, much as I have an interest in doing so.

> But I think it would be interesting for her to be able to get a look
> behind the scenes at Alfresco, for the development of her own project,
> and maybe to feed back about differences of approach. I see her access
> as purely "passive". The ability to look around, but without actually
> "touching" anything.

I wish you'd get off this thing about OOo/ODFAuthors being "my" project
or "my" website. It happens to be where I spend a lot of time and
energy, but it's a community of people just as the LibO Docs group is a
community of people. I just herd the cats.

That said, yes I also think it will be interesting for me to get a look
behind the scenes at Alfresco. I don't mind having admin access as long
as you don't expect me to actually DO anything. ;-)