Hal,

I stayed logged in to 1 page overnight!  I fell asleep before making changes
and
it would have let me edit about 10hours later!  I closed it and clicked on the
email link and it didn't ask me to re-login again!

My web-browser is SeaMonkey which uses the same engine as Firefox (gecko) but i
don't generally save passwords.  I had not changed any setting in my profile at
Alfresco so everything is just on defaults i think.

I like it this way.  Very easy and convenient for me!
Good luck in getting this sorted sometime!  Perhaps try a different
web-browser??

Regards from