From: Hal Parker <halparke...@gmail.com>
To: documentation@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sat, 29 January, 2011 11:34:13
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] login for Alfresco

That explains why some of our recent exchanges have seemed to me to be a bit
"in different universes".

Doesn't sound like you've been bad. David asked for help with the website,
and you're helping. Silverstripe is what you/we use for editing the website.

Alfresco is where the user docs (and a few other things) are produced.

BTW, the CMS messages are coming from Silverstripe, and not Alfresco. And
you are probably getting emails from the website list as well as this
(documentation) list, and possibly others that you've subscribed to... hence
the "hundreds of emails" you referred to earlier.

Hal