Jeremy Cartwright schrieb:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:26:35 +0100
> Karl-Heinz Gödderz <libreoff...@gukk-online.de> wrote:
>

>> alfresco for the english part and for french, and other languages on
>> ODFAuthors.
>>

> To be clear, there are spaces set up in Alfresco for many (20+)
> languages, and more can be set up as needed.
>

> -- jdc

Hi Jeremy,

it isn't space - it's motivation.

Most of the "OOo-veterans" are used to work with OOoAuthors and are not
interested to use the new system because the old one works and it takes
time to learn a new CMS.

So only newbies on LibO would use alfresco and the others want to stay
with ODFAuthors.

There should be no pressure to use alfresco because with this, we would
lose all the "old" authors.  Alfresco has now to be given a chance to
prove being better than ODFAuthors and has to convince them.

In the meantime there has to be a coordination which documents is on
alfresco and which on ODFAuthors so that each author can use the system
that fits him best.

greetings
Karl-Heinz