On 2/5/2011 2:00 AM, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
I'm following these discussions and doing the documentation editing on my laptop, which is not my "main
computer" where I have my email set up.  I can't "Reply" using Nabble, since it says I don't
have permission (why?).  I can send out a top-level message to start a new thread by sending it to the list
address, no problem.  But how can I keep the discussion thread when I don't have the original message in an
email program to "reply" to?

Are you subscribed to the list, at least with -nomail? For some reason, this setup works differently than the OOo/ezmlm lists; I've seen some indications that people need the -nomail subscriptions here.