Le 2011-02-20 01:30, Sophie Gautier a écrit :

The l10n teams have already style guides, glossaries, terminology and
TMX files. I can send you the French ones if you like (l10nFR section is
not up so not available for LO currently, only for OOo).
They are available to the Documentation and Marketing teams but not used
from what I've seen in the FR community, mostly because this is all
oriented for localization when they create their own material.
There is also the fact that the more you bind people to rules or
constraints, the less they are going to participate. The most important
is the respect of the UI labels, if the rest is different it's not very
important. Several communities have a lot of documentations,
developed/written in very different ways and users seems to find what
they need with that any way.

Kind regards
Sophie

Thanks Sophie for this information.

So, the point here it that there is no central location where we can find this information on our wiki. When people were with OOo, was this information posted publicly on the OOo wiki? Or is it just files that people pass on from one person to the next?

It would be interesting to have all that information (from all groups) just available on the wiki for public viewing and reference.

Cheers

Marc