Some caveats about working on rebranding:
1) The preferred words document may contain proposed words that have not in
fact been agreed upon. I haven' had a chance to check it to be sure, but I'd
advise proceeding with caution. The group did agree that other than a few
minor wording issues, we would defer that level of copyediting change to a
later release.

2) I don't recall whether Barbara or Ron (who have done most of the
rebranding work) have produced a document summarising what needs to be done,
but you can probably work most of it out by looking at chapters of the
Writer Guide that are on the wiki or the website. NOT the Getting Started
guide, which was done so early that it may not have the latest rebranding
features. http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation OR
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

If you'd like to do further reviews on the Calc Guide, and if you happen to
use Windows, some chapters need some items checked specifically on Windows
because they may be different from Linux or they are Windows only. I don't
recall which chapters these are.

Hal