On Sunday, April 24, 2011, Simon <simonbry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, loaded up Ubuntu and the current screenshots look correct. Will just
> go ahead and have a stab at making some changes then attach them here and/or
> on Alfresco.

Please do NOT send files to the list. I don't recall whether the list
sends attachments on to subscribers, but if it does then most people
will be inconvenienced by receiving something they don't want.

When you downloaded the file from Alfresco, did you check it out? If
not, then do that before uploading and checking in your revision.

BTW the preferred convention on the LibreOffice lists is to post
replies at the bottom of the note, not at the top. That's not my
personal preference, but I try to go with the flow.

Jean