Hello all,

I would like to contribute to the LibreOffice documentation project. I
haven't done any published technical writing in the past, however I have
read various technical writing and style guides and had considerable
experience on college project teams as a technical writer and later in my
work as a DBA.

I'd also like to look into doing some templates for LibreOffice - is this
part of the documentation process?

Jean, I believe I need to ask you for an Alfresco account to access the SVN
repository, if so, could I please have access to this?

Warm Regards,
Andrew Pirie