Hi,

Just was not able to upload directly to the GS repository.
I created a space, richardholt, and put the OOo GS 3.3 version to begin to
restructure
according to Jean's suggestions. Perhaps I will be able to upload or move
from there
to the GS repository when I have some documents ready.

No problem. I'm still learning about Alfresco's capabilities. It's very
capable it seems. :)

regards,
Richard.