On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 13:04 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> I have lost track again.
>
> Ages ago someone was worried about not being able to complete screen-shots
> for
> one of the Draw chapters.  Was that the chapter that Jean sorted on the 18th
> Aug?

No, that change was replacing an incorrect figure (similar to fixing a
typo).

>  or do we still need more screen-shots in another chapter?

In Chapter 7, Working with 3D Objects, Figures 35 and 36 use an
"OpenOffice.org" graphic in the example. This should, at some point, be
replaced by a "LibreOffice" graphic. The person who offered to replace
the figures was having difficulty recreating them.

Whether this is important enough to hold up compiling the full book is
another matter. I personally don't think so.

BTW, final-checking of the OOo Draw Guide is turning up other errors
(such as wrong figures) that I will fix in the LO book as well.

So far no one has come forward to compile the LibreOffice Draw Guide,
but I am encouraging people with experience at OOo to help out here.

Thanks for the list in your follow-up note. That list will be very
useful when updating the guide for LO 3.4.x. I agree that the figures
don't need to be replaced in the 3.3.x guide at this time. And I notice
that you did not spot the two figures in Chapter 7 with OOo in them.
That does suggest that they are probably not a big problem.