A reminder to anyone working on the Impress or Draw Guides: please use
LibreOffice 3.3.x, NOT 3.4.x, for the first edition of these books. This
is because there are differences between the 3.3 and 3.4 versions.

Linux users please note: for documentation, it's also best to use the
3.3.x downloaded from the LibreOffice website, NOT the one included with
your distribution. Again, there are (or may be) some differences.

When we update all the books, we'll use 3.4.x.