From: David Nelson <li...@traduction.biz>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 31 August, 2011 21:29:06
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Alfresco: server upgrade coming

Hi,

I have not so far succeeded in fixing the problems we're currently
having with Alfresco Share ("no folder names with accented characters
can be browsed in the Share interface" and ".odt files will not upload
when you use Share interface").

The only way I think will get the problems sorted is a new operating
system installation and a fresh Alfresco installation (I will of
course be recovering and re-installing our data).

At the same time, I'm upgrading the server in terms of memory and
hardware, so we'll probably get a noticeable performance boost.

This will mean that the server will be down for 24-36 hours. I'm not
exactly sure when it will happen, but will be within the next 24-36
hours from now.

I'll post back as soon as I have more definite info. Sorry for this
inconvenience...

--
David Nelson