On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:29:25 +0200
Martin Fox <i...@mjfox.ch> wrote:

> Installing the theme is fairly straightfoward.

Maybe it is if you use Ubuntu! I don't have either Ubuntu or Gnome so I don't
have access to these graphical tools. I use Crux with openbox as my window
manager, which means I have to do most things by hand.

I've found the other LO themes in /usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.4/share/config
and I've put the new theme in there and chowned and chmoded it to match the
others, but there seems to be something else that needs to be altered to make
LO pick it up.
--
Hazel Russman <hazel_russ...@yahoo.co.uk>
ps: sorry for abortive send earlier