Hazel, what you have listed are *LO icon themes*. What Martin and I are talking
about are *user interface themes*, which are not the same thing -- they are
part of the window manager, not LO's configuration. But unless you are taking
screen captures, it does not matter what user interface theme you are using.
Please don't be concerned that the appearance of the drop down lists etc is a
bit different on your machine. The icons will be the same because you have
chosen Galaxy, so you can check whether screenshots in user guides are out of
date.

--Jean