Thanks for the interest in the LibreOfffice product, but this is a list
about the DOCUMENTATION of the software, if you need something modified
from WITHIN the software, say an onscreen error or redundancy (as you so
perfectly put it) should be done on a DEVELOPMENT list.

We can try to see if someone here has the capacility to change these
things, but it is not our list goal.

I recomend you put these observations in a bug report at bugzilla
(freedesktop bugs under LibreOffice) and post the bug lso in a DEV list

But I agree that these Impress Wizards REALLY need some work for the user
experience to improve

Thanks

Rogerio