Hi :)
I think we should be doing the Help screens and stuff but no-one knows how to
do it.  Also we are a bit overwhelmed with just getting the guides out there
right now and it was felt the guides were a slightly higher priority.

I guess that the design list might be able to help?  or the website list?
Regards from
Tom :)