On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 15:22 +0000, Hazel Russman wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:54:54 -0500
> Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >      FYI: I have replaced this chapter with an update as of this
> > evening (2012-03-09 7:00 PM EST -5:00) on the ODFA webside in the
> > Base Draft folder.
> >      This update includes the corrections made by Hazel with a comment
> > placed where she stopped proofreading.
> I didn't stop. I can't really remember now but I suppose there was
> nothing in the last part of the chapter that I wanted to change. It
> does happen sometimes;-)!

    I'm not sure how to explain what I meant. You thoroughly went
through all that there was at the time. Since that time, I have added
more text, graphics, and tables to the end of the document. The comment
was just to point out what had already been proofread and what had yet
to be proofread. There are a couple of places that I have rewritten
where I will also have a comment indicating additional proofreading is
still needed in that section.

--Dan