Hi all,
you may have already noticed: If you want to reply to a posting, you need not to click on "Reply" button, but you have to click on "reply all" or "answer list" button. Otherwise you send your reply only to the writer of the e-mail. "Reply all" maybe send to the list by CC and the response directly to the poster. Therefore it requires some reworking in order to get no cross-posting.

Perhaps it will be a little confusing in the near future, and some post does not reach the list, but we get used to it. So check always your e-mail arrives on the list. And I think, it is not necessarily even to send it the person too.

--
Grüße
k-j