Hi,
Am 18.08.2012 21:59, schrieb Jean Weber:

Some lists have requested to have the Reply function returned to what
it was before: replying to the list.

Personally I prefer it to work that way. If the active members of this
group would like the reply function changed back, I can ask for that
change to be made. If most people prefer the new way, or no one cares
one way or the other, that's okay with me.

There's one big reason to let it in the new way for international documentation team: We have postings from people who aren't subscriped to the documentations ml. If one of the answerer didn't recognize this his answer never reached the first person.

--
Grüße
k-j