This one is maybe for Sophie (or someone in the French team)

I was working on translating the French Impress FAQs a little bit
today, and the one I just worked on seems overly complicated on the
French page.  While testing the steps for the English version... it
seems to be a lot simpler than is documented in the FAQ page.

The pages are....

French original: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FR/FAQ/Impress/022

My translated version: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Impress/022

Is the French one specific to an older version of LibreOffice? (I'm
testing in 4.x on openSUSE)... or does it need to be updated?  Or...
something else?

Clayton