Hi Clayton,
Le 07/10/2013 08:43, Sophie a écrit :
> Hi Clayton,
> Le 05/10/2013 14:43, C a écrit :
>> This one is maybe for Sophie (or someone in the French team)
>>
>> I was working on translating the French Impress FAQs a little bit
>> today, and the one I just worked on seems overly complicated on the
>> French page.  While testing the steps for the English version... it
>> seems to be a lot simpler than is documented in the FAQ page.
>>
>> The pages are....
>>
>> French original: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FR/FAQ/Impress/022
>>
>> My translated version: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Impress/022
>>
>> Is the French one specific to an older version of LibreOffice? (I'm
>> testing in 4.x on openSUSE)... or does it need to be updated?  Or...
>> something else?
>
> I think it's for older version, but I'll have a look today and will
> adapt the French translation to yours if it's outdated, otherwise, I'll
> come back to you. Thanks for your work :)

So discussing it with Pierre-Yves who maintains our FAQ, he told me that
the master is still needed to retrieve the drawing objects placed on
this master. See in his first example, the master is not used vs used in
the second example:
pys1.otg <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4077060/pys1.otg>
pys2.otg <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4077060/pys2.otg>

Pierre-Yves has also adapted the menu command that were still from older
versions, so now this FAQ is up to date.

Kind regards
Sophie