HI :)
I cant get to a KDE desktop until Monday and even then it's the same one
you are using, ie Kubuntu 14.04

Just out of curiosity was that LO pre-installed (or from the repos) or did
you download it from the LibreOffice website?  My work's reception machine
has the one from the LibreOffice website.

Regards from
Tom :)