Hi Kenneth,
Le 10/11/2017 à 07:16, Kenneth Hanson a écrit :
> I've gone ahead with option #1: user docs are categorized as
> "Documentation", following precedent. I haven't yet touched the doc dev
> pages.
>
> I've found quite a few orphaned pages (no incoming links), old pages, and
> stubs, which I've categorized. You can look at the documentation category
> page to get a feel for what kinds of things are floating around. Most
> notable among these are the "HowTo" pages, which I moved into a common
> hierarchy like the FAQ pages, put in a subcategory of the same name.

I don't know if it's still true for en_US help, but by the past, the
files contained links to the how-to and to the Calc functions. Olivier
should have more info about it, but maybe there is a need to check if
links are still pointing to the good page?

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org