Agree 100%

FWIW, there is a great amount of work in the design of icon sets by the
Design Team and new sets pops once a season, following trends or
fashions in software user interfaces. Having them updated in a book is hard.

Also, not every set is 100% complete, there are several 100's of icons
in the software. The trick is to replace a missing icon by a similar
one, until the missing icon is draw and added to the set.

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator