I think it will convey a completely different meaning - "Getting Started
with LibreOffice Community". It will sound as if it is a guide to the
LibreOffice community. Also, AFAIK the help menu in the enterprise edition
has a User Guides option which opens the documentation website. The
enterprise edition do not have separate documentation. It has to be decided
whether we write documentation for only the personal/community edition or
both and then name the guide accordingly. Also, If we go with the second
option then we will have to do something about the Personal/Community
edition tag as the enterprise edition will not contain them.
Pulkit Krishna