Howdy,

The decision on a tag line for the TDF released binary (i.e. Personal
Edition or Community Edition or none) is ongoing so changing anything
presently would be premature.

Otherwise, I have seen no one from the documentation team weigh in on
the extensive conversation happening on the other MLs - you are all
part of the community and you have the option to give your feedback
there.

Drew