Hello Dave

Definitely agree about the date and using ISO 8601 as the standard. We are an
international team and we all have different ways of writing the date. Using
YYYYMMDD (for example 20201019) as the date format is the best way forward in
my opinion.

I will look at the naming conventions and make corrections. I presume that it
is available in the Contributors’ Resources on LO NextCloud.

Regards

Peter