Hi Team,

I am currently working with the Getting Started with Math chapter. However,
I am having a lot of trouble applying styles to this document.

Because this guide consists of copying and pasting some paragraphs from the
Math Guide, when I paste text into the document the pasted paragraph
inherits a different style than the one that was previously there. To fix
that, I select the pasted text and apply the style I want, for example
"Text Body". The problem is that the style has no effect on the document.
If I double click the style, it simply doesn't get applied to the selected
text. This has happened many times in this document.

I attached the file I'm working on now. On page 18, the first paragraph in
the "Writing derivatives" section is using the style "Definition Term", but
I want to change it to "Body Text". No matter what I do, I cannot apply the
desired style to this paragraph. I tried using 2 different machines and
operating systems, but the problem is still there.

I am using LO 7.0.3. Can anybody help me?

Rafael Lima