On 30.12.2020 15.41, Peter Heijink wrote:
?? Is the document foundation only responsible for documentation to run LibreOffice, or should we also include additional functionality: be more outreaching. Make that available in a tutorial: reading XML invoices, sending invoices directly to a customer, the barcode example given in the top.

If there is a strict border then I leave a major part out of the idea I have in mind.

You should phrase the question with "LibreOffice contributors" rather than TDF.

You were referring to the upcoming Help content for ScriptForge. Help content is dry and brief and should indeed describe the fundamental functionality. What you seem to be after are tutorials, which live in the wiki: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Macros
See the menu items "General Macros",  "Macros for Writer" etc.

Ilmari