Hi all,

I'm looking at the code of dom4j 2.0.0 aplha because i'm interested in
having a codebase
compiling with JDK 1.6 and i've still noticed that the codebase has
packaged related

- swing
- xml pull parsing
- relax bg schema integration

Now maybe it's only my thougths but i'm thinking to know the community
opinion on
the chance opportunity to have a dom4j-core packages and separate
packages to do the
integrations.

One of the main problem i continue to have with dom4j is in the compile
time circular dependency
with Jaxen and i'm thinking in a refactoring to remove that but would to
know the community
opinion about that.

What i'm definitely thinking for dom4j in future is something like

- a core packahge ) dom4j-core focused on DOM parsing and navigation
capabilities
- dom4j-jaxen package ( Realize the integration with Jaxen in pluggable
way )
- dom4j-swing
-dom4j-realxng
-dom4j-xmlpull

Such packaging structure could sound more modular, flexible and would
solve circular dependencies...

I would like to hear about community opinion about....

Thx
Andrea