From: Rick Santangelo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 9:19 AM
To: Doobie Bros. Fan Club
Subject: Re: Whitney Houston a Fan?

Scooter wrote:

> Watching the Grammy's last night, I do believe that when the introduced
> Whitney they stated that she was a huge Doobies Fan. Can anybody confirm
> this?

I heard Rosie say "Whitney is a huge Doobie fan..." as she introduced
her. I wasn't sure I heard that right, but now that you mention it, I
guess it's true. But why would she say that out of the blue with no
other mention of the Doob's?

It could be that the Doobie's were mentioned again, but since they do
major editing to fit the show in its time-slot, that part may have been
lost. Just a theory...

Rick