Title: RE: Whitney Houston a Fan?

We all gotta go!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 11:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Whitney Houston a Fan?

Hello

I'm new to the list, only here for a few days in fact but figured I'd jump on
in!
Why are not all of us getting the joke?  Maybe because Whitney getting busted
wasn't common knowledge to everyone.  This was the 1st I'd heard of it.

Secondly, I've noticed a few posts regarding Saratoga.  From what I can
gather it's Saratoga Ca., and the Doobies played there.  Is this a really big
MUST/GOT TO attend type thing for the FC?  Just wondering......

Joy