To anyone concerned. The cd Still Feels Good by Tom Johnston
there is one available for bid on ebay. Just wanted to pass the info along.

Have a wonderful day!

Mike

Just received my copy of Still Feels Good from Thoughtscapes.  Made my
Tuesday.  Thanks for the info on where it find it.

Who is going to Las Vegas in June?  I will be there for the machine emboidery
convention.  I hope to be at the concert all three nights.

Robin
Aurora, IL