        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, March 07, 2000 2:53 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Re: If the Music Fits, Buy It!!!

        Hi Gina:

        Great topic!

        Here's my .02 on this:

        1. I have a picture of going down the Mississippi River on a
riverboat cruise
        at sunset with Black Water playing as the background as an ad for a
        paddleboat cruise company.

        2.  How about a bunch of us fan club members sitting around a front
porch
        somewhere in Texas in the evening with a big ol bowl of chili and
some good
        beer at an impromptu party and jamming on Texas Lullaby with a shot
of the
        countryside fading out as a tourism plug for Texas?

        3.  South of the Border would be good as a plug in a commercial for
the
        Bahamas or anywhere where the water is clear, it's warm in winter,
and you
        can have a lot of fun. Put in some people sailing, scuba diving,
surfing by
        day, and dancing the night away.

        4.  I'm sure this has been done before, but how about Road Angel or
Rockin
        Down the Highway in an advertisement for Harley Davidson? Bring a
bike up
        here to the best bike road in New England (the Kanckamangus
Highway), and
        just rip it through the S turns. with the river on the right side of
the
        road, and the cliffs on the other--it's a beautiful ride!

        All of mine are tourism oriented--I think I need a vacation!

        This is a fun topic. C'mon, all, let's have some fun with this. And
hey--who
        knows--we could be the next to come up with a Million Dollar Ad
Campaign.

        Debbie.